[Asterisk-Dev] PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Sat Jun 19 14:50:16 MST 2004

Alfred R. Nurnberger wrote:

> Jeremy.
>
> I am so glad that you know the answer to this problem.
> Would you please enlighten us not so knowledgeable ones with your wisdom.
>
> The purpose of a mailing list is to share knowledge, to make * easier to
> configure, maintain, use, etc.The teacherlike tone of your posting is neither polite nor appreciated.

Why don't you help yourself by following my message?

Once again, as clear as i know how to state it: Look at the Makefile for
    asterisk-addons.

I'm not going to try to duplicate a makefile on a mailing list.

Jeremy McNamara

P.S. For the truly lazy:  -D_GNU_SOURCE is all you need.  Someone PLEASE
put this in the WIKI.