[Asterisk-Dev] PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE

Alfred R. Nurnberger alfred at flosys.us
Sat Jun 19 10:57:01 MST 2004

Jeremy.

I am so glad that you know the answer to this problem.
Would you please enlighten us not so knowledgeable ones with your wisdom.

The purpose of a mailing list is to share knowledge, to make * easier to
configure, maintain, use, etc.The teacherlike tone of your posting is neither polite nor appreciated.

With best regards.
Alfred R. Nurnberger.