[Asterisk-Dev] PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE

Dr. Rich Murphey Rich at WhiteOakLabs.com
Sun Jun 20 15:19:53 MST 2004

-D_GNU_SOURCE in turn defines __USE_UNIX98 which enables the definition of
PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE in pthread.h.

Asterisk/Makefile defines -D_GNU_SOURCE, and passes it to makefiles in
subdirectories.  However, Makefiles in subdirectories don't necessarily
define it themselves, and it's sometimes hard to recognize why make fails in
subdirectories.

You may find that invoking make in asterisk/ will help.

Cheers,
Rich