[Asterisk-Dev] Problems with ring debounce on TDM400P FXO channel

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Jun 11 12:46:11 MST 2004

I've not seen the disconnect supervision impact this, however simply picking
up a bridged analog phone for a second or two is usually enough to cause
asterisk to ring the appropriate dialplan entry. The ring detection / processing
happens immediately after the analog phone hangup (not seconds later).
I'd have to guess and say this happens about one of three calls handled
by the bridged analog phone. Not very consistent. Applying the patch (changing
32 to 64 in wcfxs.c) seems to have a positive impact on it.

Rich