[Asterisk-Dev] Some (lack of) answers regarding the wakeup ca ll application...

Luckcuck Nick-LCKN001 LCKN001 at motorola.com
Tue Jun 1 08:39:39 MST 2004

Yes I agree, I have been working on an application to do the same kind of thing, spawn outgoing calls at (but not nessarily) a later time.

I have resorted to using http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+manager+API the asterisk manager api for the majority of the functonality,
but it would be nice to be able to schedule call spawns for a later time from within asterisk.

+ Good feature for the future.

--
Nick
Motorola.