[Asterisk-Dev] Some (lack of) answers regarding the wakeup call application...

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Tue Jun 1 09:24:57 MST 2004

My callback and vmoutcall scripts schedule an outgoing call for the
future using only the features of Asterisk::AGI.  Here is a link to my
downloads directory:  http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/downloads

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows