[Asterisk-Dev] End of public smear campaign by pimpsoft

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Fri Jul 30 12:13:23 MST 2004

There is no 'smear campaign by pimpsoft' nor do I have any reason to
do so.
You have your facts wrong, as I as someone who is trying to help has
no intention of hurting anything.

I have been a friend of the open source community since the early
90's; If you want to take someone trying to help by perhaps being
overly zealous then so be it, but you are forgetting that not only do
I support free software but as the good doctor aptly put several
posts ago, I am a populist and as such I and my ideals would only
benefit if this project took off as it would put pressure on the
proprietary business model of the telecommunications industry; I have
no reason what so ever to try to destroy this project and every
reason to help it as I can in some way.

Unless you can prove otherwise without doubt by anyone I think we
should all get back on topic, and I will just forget you make that
gross over dramatic and idiotic statement without any provable
evidence on your part.