[Asterisk-Dev] voicemail message number limits

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Thu Jul 29 11:07:17 MST 2004

IRTFA and it does not say anything relevant. My problem is not that
they are making money off of gpl software it is that they are taking
rights they are not legally able to from people and claiming that its
ok when in act its in violation of the law. You cant give up your
rights under the GPL and that Is what Digum wants people to do by
signing disclaimers.

Additionally they expect people to give the modified versions of the
code submitted to Digum under a different license then the GPL, when
in fact that also goes against the GPL.