[Asterisk-Dev] internationalized DISA

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Wed Jul 28 23:44:49 MST 2004

I got a private answer:

> If you haven't done so already, could you please contribute this to
> the bugs.digium.com interface, even though it requires silly
> disclaimers?  I know several instances in which this would be handy,
> and I'd prefer not to have to keep patching for good modifications
> like this.  I don't know if you've already done this, since I'm
> offline at the moment...

... I just wanted to get some input first before I upload something to
bugs.digium.com where I know that it is partly junk.

Anyone input on a) or b), anyone tried the patch?

BTW, I want to make a disclaimer which says that all that I explicitly
upload to bugs.digium.com is automatically disclaimed, but things that I
don't upload aren't. This reduces the tediocity and gives me choice :-)