[Asterisk-Dev] Problems with disconnect supervision in X1000P

Jorge Merlino jorge at teledata.com.uy
Wed Jul 28 14:54:49 MST 2004

Hello

We have a X100P card and have just asked our telco to enable disconnect
supervision in the line (or so we think).
We have checked the line voltage and saw that the line reverses polarity
  just before the first ring (from +45 to -45 approx.), the voltage
falls to -8 when asterisk answers the line and it is reversed again when
the remote party hangs up (from -8 to +8 approx.) but the X1000P does
not disconnect the channel. This service is called incoming polarity
reversal by our telco.

Is this a problem with the card or the card expects as disconnect
supervision is something different?
In the last case could anybody give me a hint about how to make the card
disconnect on hangup?

Thanks in advance,
	Jorge