[Asterisk-Dev] MeetMe Improvement

James Golovich james at wwnet.net
Sat Jul 10 09:12:27 MST 2004

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004, Marc Olivier Chouinard wrote:

> Here is a sample of a future Conference app could look like. It support
> multiple user with different limit/pin for each users.  I based it on the
> zapata.conf with the channel setup, userid => create the user base on the
> lastest info he got from the previous entry.
>
> I'll like your comment on it, should we look at another direction or ???

I don't think inheriting the above config entries is that great of an
idea.  I'd much rather see independant config contexts for each
conference.

It's slightly easier to build config parser/generators that don't depend
on specific order of entries, also for the newer users that type of config
file can be difficult to wrap their brains around.

James