[Asterisk-Dev] MeetMe Improvement

Marc Olivier Chouinard mochouinard at m0c.com
Sat Jul 10 09:29:45 MST 2004

Here is a sample of a future Conference app could look like. It support
multiple user with different limit/pin for each users.  I based it on the
zapata.conf with the channel setup, userid => create the user base on the
lastest info he got from the previous entry.

I'll like your comment on it, should we look at another direction or ???
;
; Configuration file for advanced conference rooms
; for Asterisk of course.
;
[general]

[861]
waituser=2              ; wait until a marked user has entered the
conference
adminexitend=yes        ; exit the conference if the last marked user left
menu=yes                ; Present menu (user or admin) when '*' is received
('send' to menu)

exitkey=yes             ; allow user to exit the conference by pressing '#'
talkonly=no             ; set talk only mode. (Talk only, no listening)
monitoronly=no          ; set monitor only mode (Listen only, no talking)
pin=12456               ; user PIN
userlimit=0             ; 0=unlimited : number of user that can use the same
userid
quiet=no                ; quiet mode (don't play enter/leave sounds)
musiconhold=default     ; enable music on hold when the conference has a
single caller
admin=no                ; set admin mode
userid => 1             ; the ID of the user (if multiple maybe identify
with 1-1,1-2,1-3....

exitkey=yes             ; allow user to exit the conference by pressing '#'
talkonly=no             ; set talk only mode. (Talk only, no listening)
monitoronly=no          ; set monitor only mode (Listen only, no talking)
pin=4444                ; user PIN
userlimit=0             ; 0=unlimited : number of user that can use the same
userid
quiet=no                ; quiet mode (don't play enter/leave sounds)
musiconhold=default     ; enable music on hold when the conference has a
single caller
admin=yes               ; set admin mode
userid => 2             ; the ID of the user (if multiple maybe identify
with 1-1,1-2,1-3....