[Asterisk-Dev] Zaptel Drivers Refuse to Compile on Sparc. (Was Half Installed on Sparc)

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Tue Jul 6 11:48:15 MST 2004

Oh you mean network gateway; No I am trying to get this working with
my POTS phone line via a pots->computer interface, hence the
expensive FXO card. I'm a newb to this application as you can tell
but as I said learning is part of the fun; I just wish I knew enough
to get it working on the sparc, without valid drivers the hardware is
worthless.

I may just add the card to another i86 based server and see what I
can get running.