[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk phone system parts for sale...

dpobanz at hastingsutilities.com dpobanz at hastingsutilities.com
Wed Jan 14 22:27:57 MST 2004

I may be interested in the whole shooting match. We will be going though phase 2
of rolling out our new system in the next couple months.

What kind of a figure is your previous employer thinking of?

Did you fully have the phones working?

If so, what was the users experience with the sytem?

Don Pobanz
Communications Engineer
Hastings Utilities
Hastings, NE 68901