[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk phone system parts for sale...

Ken Alker ken at impulse.net
Wed Jan 14 20:37:07 MST 2004

I am setting up a system and searching for hardware right now.  I don't
think I can use all of this, but I'd like to talk about it.  Please contact
me off-list.

--On Wednesday, January 14, 2004 4:59 PM -0500 asterisk at billheckel.com
wrote:

> My previous employer is looking to sell their asterisk phone system
> components.
> The system was pretty decent sized, 3 inbound T1s, 3 channel banks etc...
>
> Here's the list of available stuff, they'd prefer a single sale but may
> part out.
>
> 2   Digium T400P 4 port T1 cards
> 3   CAC access bank 1 channel banks with battery backup
> 3   Port breakout panels and cabling for channel banks
> ~48 ADSI phones.  Aastra 390s, unlocked ( or we have the code, I forget
> which )
>
> All this cost quite a bit but can be had at a good price.
>
> If interested, contact me.
> Bill

 Ken Alker         ken at impulse.net            ham radio: KA6SDU
 Impulse Internet Services               http://www.impulse.net
 Santa Barbara,  San Luis Obispo,  Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange
 T-3 / T-1 / ADSL / ISDN / 56K / web hosting / wireless / co-lo