[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk phone system parts for sale...

asterisk at billheckel.com asterisk at billheckel.com
Wed Jan 14 14:59:31 MST 2004

My previous employer is looking to sell their asterisk phone system components.
The system was pretty decent sized, 3 inbound T1s, 3 channel banks etc...

Here's the list of available stuff, they'd prefer a single sale but may part out.

2   Digium T400P 4 port T1 cards
3   CAC access bank 1 channel banks with battery backup
3   Port breakout panels and cabling for channel banks
~48 ADSI phones.  Aastra 390s, unlocked ( or we have the code, I forget which )

All this cost quite a bit but can be had at a good price.

If interested, contact me.
Bill