[Asterisk-Dev] NEWBIE: how to modify Dial application

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 11:02:45 MST 2004

> > Sorry if this is a very basic question.
> > I need to modify the Dial or Queue application to include my own
> logs to
> > know if the call is answered or not, the phone number that answered
> the call and some other items.

Wouldn't it be easier to include some AGI applictions in the dail
plan.  You'd have one following the "dail" and one for no answer
and one for bussy.

The other thing you could do is extract this info from the CDR
either in batch mode or in real-time by writting CDR to a pipe.

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
  Cell:   310-990-7550