[Asterisk-Dev] Wildcard TDM400P dies every few weeks...cause?

Karl Brose khb at brose.com
Tue Dec 21 13:00:08 MST 2004

Your report is very interesting as we have observed identical behavior
at one installation. Rebooting the machine takes care of it as well.
The installation is also running RH9 and *-1.0, but in our case there
are no FXS ports, only 2 cards x 4 FXO ports with telco CO lines coming in.
With another report like yours, I know now it's not just some random
local fluke.
The static noice seems to indicate some electrical problems. I think
it may have been associated with decreased audio volume or dynamic range.
Will keep an eye on that more from now on.
Thanks for your report.