[Asterisk-Dev] voicemail message number limits

Steve Szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Mon Aug 2 17:04:58 MST 2004

On Monday 02 August 2004 07:06 pm, dking at pimpsoft.com wrote:
> I had several goals. One was to get people to think; However you are
> all going in the wrong direction, no doubt due to the confusion of
> the multi threaded environment even though it confirms some of my
> claims. Once I get a email I am waiting for  I will post what I was
> trying to explain in full, with no interruptions and not on a medium
> such as this.
>
> My goal was to help; If you think about that you will see that no one
> in his right mind would go through all this crap for nothing.
>
> Good day.

I think that's exactly the point...

OK. I'll "come down off my high horses". I think there's an easy way out on
this. A way to actually end it with everyone being right.

You know what you know. We know what we know.

Neither one of us are interested (or believe) in the other.

Why not leave it there. You accuse Digium of "a ruse to steal" and we say you
are "stirring up trouble".

So by now it's very clear in our responses that we think you are full of it
and or don't know what you are talking about.

Ditto, you are sure we're full of it and or don't know what we are talking
about.

After all this time it's clear NOTHING will bridge it.

If you told us you spoke to 20 attorney's and they all said you were right, we
WILL still know that you ARE misinformed. Do you see this?

The only way you can convince us you're not trolling is to stop the trolling.
Hehe, well, stop trying to convince us about Digiums "ruse".

Most of us here considers Mark and Digium to be our friends. Someone we hang
out and drink beer with in our spare time. At the same time most of us here
considers that your talk about helping is really not that. The MORE you say
the LESS we believe you have any good intentions.

In fact, the only way to lower our certainty is to seize and desist talking
cr.., eh, ... bad mouthing Mark and Digium.

_ANY_ _AND_ _ALL_ INSISTENCE IN THAT "RUSE" IS, IN OUR EYES, TROLLING!

No way around it. I'm sure in fact that my last messages have been
undesireable by many as it only keeps this crap going on.

I'm not sure if you get what I'm saying? Do you see it?

It's like the guy that comes in and shoots a family member in their home, and
then tries to explain that he really did not mean anything bad. Nobody in
that family wants to talk to the shooter. It does not matter what he says,
nobody is going to believe him. After all, there's the body!

So even though we are not grief strucken, like my example, you have a LOST
CAUSE in trying to "help us see the light".

We can test it right here. IF ANYONE HERE THINKS THERE'S ANYTHING TO THE
ACCUSATION THAT DIGIUM DOES THIS AS "A RUSE TO STEAL", SPEAK UP NOW, OR
FOREVER HOLD YOUR TONGUE!

The only thing that may come out of this is a "shut up already!" comment...
You'll see it right after this post... See?

I strongly suggest we take this off list. I suggest that anyone who wants to
continue this subject contacts dking at pimpsoft.com off list. This way you know
exactly who wants to listen and the rest of us can go on in our "ignorance".

Fair enough?

- --
Steve Szmidt

neither liberty nor safety."