[Asterisk-Dev] voicemail message number limits

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Mon Aug 2 16:06:25 MST 2004

I had several goals. One was to get people to think; However you are
all going in the wrong direction, no doubt due to the confusion of
the multi threaded environment even though it confirms some of my
claims. Once I get a email I am waiting for  I will post what I was
trying to explain in full, with no interruptions and not on a medium
such as this.

My goal was to help; If you think about that you will see that no one
in his right mind would go through all this crap for nothing.

Good day.