[Asterisk-Dev] Problems with wcfxs.o

Warren Volz wrv at cwru.edu
Sun Aug 1 21:01:09 MST 2004

I'm not sure if anyone can help out but I've determined that
something changed in version 1.41 of wcfxs.c that no longer allows my
Wildcard S400P prototype card to work with asterisk. If I use the
1.40 version it seems to work ok. I have noticed that when I use 1.41
that when I pick up the phone attached to the S400P I hear nothing
followed by a bleep, almost like something is off in the PCM stream.
I initially thought it was something with the initialization
sequence, but it doesn't look like this changed in 1.41.

If anyone has suggestions or thoughts please let me know!

-Warren