[Asterisk-Dev] Upcoming 1.0 Release Suggestions

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Tue Apr 13 10:04:40 MST 2004

Since Asterisk 1.0 will be released soon I am wondering if Digium runs
CVS stable on IAXtel and Digium's own PBX.  If they are, then great!  It
will get a good workout.  If not, then WHY?  A great way for a product
to get bugs fixed are for the group that codes the product to run it in
a production enviroment.  I don't think I'd trust a release enough to
run it myself if the people that wrote it doesn't even use it.