[Asterisk-Dev] <<< SPHINX INTEGRATION >>>

ml at neoninternet.com ml at neoninternet.com
Tue Apr 13 11:35:03 MST 2004

> I was beginning to think that no one was interested in speech
> recognition
> for Asterisk; having recently asked for a "must have" and a wish list
> in the
> asterisk-users mailing list, the silence was deafening.

> Work is progressing nicely on a commercial speech rec. add-on for
> Asterisk
> but the finer details of API support, size of vocabulary etc. have not
> yet
> been thrashed out. If anyone in the dev list has a "must have" and a
> "nice
> to have" features list please shout up.
>
> Regards
>
> Darren

This is going to be a definate must have for me for a project of mine.  It would be nice to have something
free, but as long as I can find something at a decent price commercially that will work nicely with Asterisk,
that would be fine too.

I have been wanting to check out VoiceXML but have not really had the time to figure that all out lately.

Kevin