[Asterisk-Dev] "contrib" directory?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Sep 2 12:44:06 MST 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 14:03, Jeremy McNamara wrote:
> I setup http://asterisk.sf.net (http://www.sf.net/projects/asterisk)
> quite some time ago and it is not being used for much.  If someone wants
> to mange that site I would be willing to give them admin access.

Personal opinion, but this is a better option than listening to a newb
later on trying to figure out why some script in the contrib tree all of
a sudden was broken. If the patches are written well enough and solve a
problem that is likely to be seen by others, Mark has been good about
accepting them. So there shouldn't be many useful patches that are
orphaned off.