[Asterisk-Dev] Embedded Asterisk - MOH

rnc Info Lists info-lists at robertc.de
Mon Oct 27 09:05:28 MST 2003

> Hi Andy,
>
> Well - it would be fun to get a possibility to work on this more or less
> full time, so let's see if I can impress them :)  It works quite well
> though, so I would guess so.  Currently the only thing I can't demo is the
> MOH (lack of ztdummy) and meetme (same reason), so I'll just "forget" to
> mention those features.

Lars,
I have MOH running WITHOUT ztdummy, zrtc OR any digium cards.  For one or
2 lines it works well.  It seems to start 2 mpg123 processes for each MOH
class that you have enabled. (only one class is required)  On my LAN it
streams without any hiccups or burps.    If you have the memory and space
for mpg123 then it should work.
Meetme doesn't work but that is ok for my use in the house so far.

Good luck with your meeting. Keep us informed as to the outcome.
Robert