[Asterisk-Dev] meetme problem

Ginés Gómez gines at voztele.com
Tue Oct 14 10:33:51 MST 2003

To make ztdummy work you'll need usb-uhci supported hardware in your
motherboard. If you do not have it you can use the zaptel emulation zaprtc
(http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/  ) which uses linux rtc device as source
of interrupts. Make sure you have rtc (real time clocking) support
**DISABLED** in your kernel. If  '/proc/drivers/rtc'  exists in your box you
probably have it thus, you'll  have to recompile the kernel to disable it
allowing the zaprtc driver manage the resource. Once you are ready load the
zaptel module (without ztdummy, of course) then make make load should work
for you. Your asterisk pbx will recognize a zaptel device and meetme will
work (it did for me :-))

Hope it helps