[Asterisk-Dev] meetme problem

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Tue Oct 14 09:29:21 MST 2003

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 08:45, Jorge Merlino wrote:
> I also have the same problem as andrea. I tried to modprobe ztdummy
> but I get this error:
>
> /lib/modules/2.4.21-0.25mdk/kernel/drivers/usb/usb-uhci.o.gz:
> init_module: No such device
> Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters,
> including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
>       You may find more information in syslog or the output from
> dmesg modprobe: insmod
> /lib/modules/2.4.21-0.25mdk/kernel/drivers/usb/usb-uhci.o.gz failed
> modprobe: insmod usb-uhci failed
>
> So how is usb related to the ztdummy module?

USB is used as a reliable source of interrupts.  Although I've never
used it (because I have zaptel devices in all my machines), my
understanding is that if you don't have the chipset which requires the
UHCI drivers (as opposed to the OHCI drivers), then ztdummy will not
work on your machine.

-Tilghman