[Asterisk-Dev] Embedded Asterisk

Lars Boegild Thomsen lth at cow.dk
Mon Nov 17 18:38:14 MST 2003

Oh - and forgot - Asterisk still need a few patches to compile and work with
uClibc.  I've created a bug on the Asterisk bug tracker regarding this.
Basically the patch I currently use is part of the before mentioned CVS tree
(jitos/utils/asterisk/files/gar-base.diff) and one of them most definitely
introduces a bug even though I haven't seen any problems with it.