[Asterisk-Dev] Operator Console

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Sun Nov 9 16:53:15 MST 2003

This stumbling block is going to exist until someone comes up with a
configurable either web based or windows based control program which
interfaces to the manager interface.

several problems I forsee, the main is how to keep multiple screens
uptodate, so obviously its going to need a in a practical consideration
a client/server model whereas only the server (call it master)
communicates to asterisk and the clients communicate to the master,
that way ALL operator type consoles receive the same information etc...

I dare say (& I know I will get shot down for this :-) it will probably
end up with a java &/or vb type application for the clients for
functionality...