[Asterisk-Dev] final mgcp patch

Karl Putland karl at putland.linux-site.net
Thu May 8 09:45:56 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 10:14, Tycho Schenkeveld wrote:
> Hi Karl,
>
> I just got the latest version of * from CVS, and I noticed a lot of changes
> in the MGCP channel, which we use here with DG-104S D-link voip gateways,

I also have the DG-104S and used that for testing while making the
changes.

> those only do MGCP. However, with the latest version it doesn't recognise
> dialled DTMF digits any more!

That I don't understand.  It works for me.

> I don't know if this is caused by the patch,
> but I just wanted to let you know.

Thanks.  Find me in #asterisk.  I'll try to get issues resolved quickly.

> By the way, we do have lots of other problems with the release version, like
> hangups that are identified as hookflash and not handled by the mgcp
> channel, so that's improved for sure! I did see that it recognises them now!

Most likely the hu/hf issue is a provisioning issue in the dlink.  When
I updated the firmware on the one I have, it stopped recognizing hf.
Changing the various timeouts for disconnect and debounce fixed my
problems.

--Karl