[Asterisk-Dev] final mgcp patch

Tycho Schenkeveld tycho at connectingcrew.nl
Thu May 8 09:14:05 MST 2003

Hi Karl,

I just got the latest version of * from CVS, and I noticed a lot of changes
in the MGCP channel, which we use here with DG-104S D-link voip gateways,
those only do MGCP. However, with the latest version it doesn't recognise
dialled DTMF digits any more! I don't know if this is caused by the patch,
but I just wanted to let you know.

By the way, we do have lots of other problems with the release version, like
hangups that are identified as hookflash and not handled by the mgcp
channel, so that's improved for sure! I did see that it recognises them now!

Regards,

Tycho Schenkeveld