[Asterisk-Dev] What type of Analog Phone on TDM 10B ??

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Sat Jun 28 01:16:37 MST 2003

* you must reload the kern modules & run ztcfg if you change
  /etc/zaptel.conf
* zapata.conf is loaded by asterisk, so if just start & stop
  asterisk to apply changes
* don't you have received a sheet from digium (along with the cards)
  that explains how to configure & load the cards?

However...
(apart from fact that I prefer to make people learn, not to say
them to do this&that, 'cause they'll never understand what're doing)

zaptel.conf should be
# x100p
fxsks=1
# tdm
fxoks=2
# tonezone
loadzone = us
defaultzone=us

zapata.conf

[channels]
context = default
language = en
callwaiting = yes
threewaycalling = yes
transfer = yes
cancelforward = yes
callreturn = no
usecallerid = yes
hidecallerid = no
echocancel = yes
echocancelwhenbridged = no
immediate = no
cancallforward=yes
adsi=no
;use with X100P card
group = 1
context = default
signalling = fxs_ks
channel => 1
;use with TDM card
group = 2
context = local
signalling = fxo_ks
callerid = "Test" <(000) 123-4567>
channel => 2

the modules must be loaded in the following order:
modprobe wcfxo
modprobe wcfxs
/sbin/ztcfg

That *should* work. I wrote it on the fly, so I could have made
some errors ;)

Matteo.