[Asterisk-Dev] What type of Analog Phone on TDM 10B ??

Shahed Moolji shahed at enoor.com
Fri Jun 27 17:10:28 MST 2003

I have not configured the 2 files. I am trying to configure a channel, but
keep getting
errors. The handbook has info on T1 setup.

All I want to do is have 1 incoming analog fxoline and 1 station fxs.
Is there any samle config files for such a setup ?

Do I need to reboot if I change zaptel.conf ?

Because if I add the line
channel 1 in zapata.conf, asterisk does not start.

Can someone please help me with my setup ?
I dont want to throw my $200 out just because I cant configure this
damn thing :-)

Thanks
Shahed