[Asterisk-Dev] Any projects/patches waiting on voice recordings?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Jun 27 11:58:41 MST 2003

OK, but to be pedantic that's not an appropriate reply to my request,
and should be a new thread.  I really like the idea as an option,
though - perhaps you can make the patches required?

If there are developed applications and/or patches that require voice
prompts in order to be released, my offer still stands.  New
applications need to get developed before prompts can be recorded.

JT