[Asterisk-Dev] Alert-info distinctive ring for SIP devices

denon denon at denon.cx
Wed Jun 18 16:36:36 MST 2003

hmm .. well, I'd have to give the peter2 thing some thought .. but if you
want to do r1 r2 etc, there could be a SIPring.conf that defined a url for
each number ..

I suppose the safe way (non-peter) would be to have it as a separate
arguments (which would break stuff etc .. ugg).  It could also have a
special delimiter of its own .. which makes it non-standard to the other
technolgies .. also a Bad Thing(tm)..  I dont know if there are any other
good ideas.   Maybe if you fire one of the Peters? :)

-d