[Asterisk-Dev] Comedian Mail features

Ryan Tucker rtucker at netacc.net
Thu Jul 24 09:02:30 MST 2003

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:48:59 -0400, Alex Lopez <alex at opsys.com> wrote:
> It occurred to me that maybe an additional; field in voicemail.conf could
> be added for this, I would prefer to read from zapata.conf so as to have
> one less file to edit during moves/adds/deletes. But, if a mailbox is a
> guest mailbox, (no port associated with it) The outbound context could be
> stored there or simply if no context info available default to the vmout
> context.

As someone who is completely SIP-based, I'm voting against keeping it in
zapata.conf.  :-)

We've been having similar ponderances over here about the concept of a
user, and keeping their DID number/extension/context/etc together...
basically, we'd like to do some sort of web and Cisco XML interface for
call forward/voicemail/etc, and it's not quite as easy as one would think
;-)  -rt

--
Ryan Tucker
Network Engineer