[Asterisk-Dev] Zap show channels bug?

Pertti Pikkarainen ppik at lanwan.fi
Wed Jul 2 02:13:41 MST 2003

It is very difficult to notice because the numbers appear to be ok.
How could you tell ?
Obviously when you see yourself talking  -  and you really are not  :-)    -
you start wondering ...
This is how I started to follow this a little closer.  I noticed my
cellular phone number
there that I had used earlier to call in.  After that more similar cases
turned out.

-- Pertti

Nordic LAN&WAN Communication Oy
Pertti Pikkarainen