[Asterisk-Dev] Zap show channels bug?

Levent Guendogdu l.guendogdu at feature-it.com
Mon Jul 7 04:59:54 MST 2003

Well, this could be related to something I saw, too.

If you call someone using ZAP, The Manager Events on that Channel first
fires a channel up (or reserved) event with the last (!) number that was
on the channel. Then, the number is set to the new value and then it's
used. If, like Steven said, there is a missing p->exten = NULL on
hangup, this would make perfect sense.

Just my two (euro)cents.

Lev.

Levent Guendogdu <l.guendogdu at feature-it.info>