[Asterisk-Dev] Zap show channels bug?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Wed Jul 2 01:39:29 MST 2003

I have not had the same experience.  "show channels" is accurate as
far as I have been able to determine.  I have never had "show
channels" give me bad data like the "zap show channels" output has,
and I normally look at both if I have to look at either.  Perhaps
this is a different problem?  It of course could be related, but it's
odd that I have not seen the same error.

JT