[Asterisk-Dev] Re: E1/PRA connection to existing PBX with Asterisk - SETUP ACK with Suggested Channel ID missing ?

Nicolas Dramais ndramais at indigosw.com
Wed Dec 3 11:04:51 MST 2003

Hi Pertti and all, Thank you for your reply Pertti! Latest CVS doesn't
work for us and we've tried to downgrade back to CVS-09-29 as you
mentioned but with no success with our setup. I would be highly
interested in knowing what other experts on the list think about this
issue. Mark, I know you're highly sollicited, but could you please have
a look at this issue and tell us what you think should be done ? Thank
you very much in advance and long life to Asterisk With best regards,
Nicolas

Pertti Pikkarainen wrote:

    I have seen this just recently with a setup that is quite close to
    the one you are using. The problem happened when I tried to upgrade
    all: Zaptel, Libpri and Asterisk. PSTN -----Asterisk
    ---[existingPBX] | SIP PSTN <-> SIP Worked ok both ways. PSTN <- *
    <- PBX The same problem ( Missing mandatory IE ... ) At that time I
    downgraded back to CVS-09-29 and got it working again. Probably
    Libpri would have been enough. Then again I have exactly the same
    setup elsewhere where the PBX is running the latest software. There
    I'm able to use the latest CVS. --Pertti