[Asterisk-Dev] best approach for a new isdn driver mainly for asterisk.. ?!

Patrick idefix at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 25 02:34:05 MST 2003

On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 00:45, Pauline Middelink wrote:

> <Digium>
> However, 12 ISDN cards in a single PC would be hard pressed, to please
> get us a quad HFC based ISDN card. And even more please: place a little
> jumper on every of the 4 lines, so the card will add its own power
> and termination and we dont need to kludge with cables and adapters.
> </Digium>
>
>     Met vriendelijke groet,
>         Pauline Middelink

Some links :)

4 Bri HFC chipset:
http://www.colognechip.com/isdn/controllers/frame-hfc-4s.htm

8 Bri HFC chipset:
http://www.colognechip.com/isdn/controllers/frame-hfc-8s.htm
Afaik Dutch PTT does not provide 8 separate ISDN lines but gives you 16
timeslots on a PRI hence the next chipset url :)

E1 HFC chipset
http://www.colognechip.com/isdn/controllers/frame-hfc-e1.htm

Applications overview:
http://www.colognechip.com/isdn/controllers/frame-applications.htm