[Asterisk-bsd] Please help me

dinh nguyen dinhn31 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 10:19:54 CDT 2012

Dear Mr Alejandro Imass,

thank you for your solution.
But i am using Trixbox,
I installed Asterisk as a server machine ( on linux).
And another computer (client ) on windowxp , I type the address  (IP)
 which given by the server.

And the solution here is i have to configurate Asterisk as directServer.
Please show me how to do this.
Thank you very much.
BestRegard
Best Wishes to you