[Asterisk-bsd] TDM410 and zaptel

Phillip N. pneumann at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 09:51:18 CST 2008

El vie, 21-11-2008 a las 15:17 +0100, Milan Obuch escribió:
> On Tuesday 18 November 2008, Phillip N. wrote:
> > Hello all!.
> >

> Hi,

Hi.

> > I wonder if anyone uses a TDM410 card over FreeBSD 7.0, becouse im not
> > having much luck.
> > Im using zaptel ng branch of gonzo, as from 06 of sept, with latest
> > version of ports installed.
> >

> Where did you get it from?
> According to private message, new repository should be
> http://svn.bluezbox.com/repos/zaptel-bsd/branches/ng/
> and my best result is with 6.4-PRERELEASE on amd64. On 6.2-RELEASE-p12, amd64,
> I am getting some restarts daily under low load, I did not get it run under
> i386 - ztcfg panics kernel.

Exactly, im using the new repository..
It does compile fine on this i386 mashine (7-STABLE).
ztcfg seems to work right.

> [ snip ]
>
> I think this driver should not yet be considered stable, for me it just kind
> of works, but not yet really satisfactorily. Oh, btw, I am using TDM404
> (that's TDM410 + 4 * FXO module), mainly for incoming calls.
> My config is similar, just my tonezone is at, and I have no distinct context
> per channel.

Yes, sometimes i see problems on the mashine, related to ethernet card
or hard disk (non share the same interrupts tho). (This does not occur
alwais)

Maybe Gonzo can tell us what exactly to report, to help getting it more
stable.. :)

Milan, would it be too much to ask to share your zaptel.conf and
zapata.conf? I would be happy to realize why cannot make this card work
over here, and eventually report problem associated.

Thank you very much.
--
Phillip N. <pneumann at gmail.com>