[Asterisk-bsd] TDM410 and zaptel

Milan Obuch asterisk-bsd at dino.sk
Fri Nov 21 08:17:39 CST 2008

On Tuesday 18 November 2008, Phillip N. wrote:
> Hello all!.

Hi,

> I wonder if anyone uses a TDM410 card over FreeBSD 7.0, becouse im not
> having much luck.
> Im using zaptel ng branch of gonzo, as from 06 of sept, with latest
> version of ports installed.

Where did you get it from?
According to private message, new repository should be
http://svn.bluezbox.com/repos/zaptel-bsd/branches/ng/
and my best result is with 6.4-PRERELEASE on amd64. On 6.2-RELEASE-p12, amd64,
I am getting some restarts daily under low load, I did not get it run under
i386 - ztcfg panics kernel.

[ snip ]

I think this driver should not yet be considered stable, for me it just kind
of works, but not yet really satisfactorily. Oh, btw, I am using TDM404
(that's TDM410 + 4 * FXO module), mainly for incoming calls.
My config is similar, just my tonezone is at, and I have no distinct context
per channel.

Regards,
Milan