[Asterisk-bsd] TDM410 and zaptel

Milan Obuch asterisk-bsd at dino.sk
Fri Nov 21 10:00:42 CST 2008

On Friday 21 November 2008, Phillip N. wrote:
> El vie, 21-11-2008 a las 15:17 +0100, Milan Obuch escribió:
> > On Tuesday 18 November 2008, Phillip N. wrote:

[ snip ]

> > I think this driver should not yet be considered stable, for me it just
> > kind of works, but not yet really satisfactorily. Oh, btw, I am using
> > TDM404 (that's TDM410 + 4 * FXO module), mainly for incoming calls.
> > My config is similar, just my tonezone is at, and I have no distinct
> > context per channel.
>
> Yes, sometimes i see problems on the mashine, related to ethernet card
> or hard disk (non share the same interrupts tho). (This does not occur
> alwais)
>
> Maybe Gonzo can tell us what exactly to report, to help getting it more
> stable.. :)
>
> Milan, would it be too much to ask to share your zaptel.conf and
> zapata.conf? I would be happy to realize why cannot make this card work
> over here, and eventually report problem associated.

Well, there is not much there - in my zaptel.conf I have just

loadzone=at
defaultzone=at
fxsks=1-4

My zapata.conf is simple, too:

[trunkgroups]

[channels]
context=provider
switchtype=national
signalling=fxs_ks
channel => 1-4
callerid=asreceived
rxwink=300
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no

Basically just defaults with minor changes.

Regards,
Milan