[Asterisk-bsd] RTP destination address with NAT

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Thu May 29 12:05:13 CDT 2008

Just so you know I have done extensive testing on fbsd 7.0 and find itis till
not up to par. Asterisk on fbsd 7.0 seems to have issues and I went back to
6.3 and asterisk and the issues went away.

I am now working to do more testing. once I can find all the issues and
outline them then we can work to fix them.