[Asterisk-bsd] RTP destination address with NAT

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Thu May 29 12:30:30 CDT 2008

Richard Neese wrote:
> Just so you know I have done extensive testing on fbsd 7.0 and find itis till
> not up to par. Asterisk on fbsd 7.0 seems to have issues and I went back to
> 6.3 and asterisk and the issues went away.
>
> I am now working to do more testing. once I can find all the issues and
> outline them then we can work to fix them.

Dear Richard,

What kind of problems you have encountered with Asterisk on FreeBSD 7.0?
I'm planning to upgrade some servers to it and would like to test for
these issues you've mentioned before I do so.

Actually, I already have a test box running 7.0 with the latest Asterisk
1.4 installed from ports, been running without issues for 2 weeks.

Regards,
Vahan