[Asterisk-bsd] 回复: Re: how can i edit the file to make calls!

lizhong zhu zhulizhongum at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jan 11 02:57:25 CST 2008

hello, all of you:
i changed to Openvox B200P to test it. but i have no luck for that. the isdnconfig is  like this:
new-host-3# isdnconfig
controller 8 = {
  Layer 1:
    description : HFC-4S PCI ISDN adapter
    type        : passive ISDN (Basic Rate, 2xB)
    channels    : 0x3
    serial      : 0xabd5
    power_save  : on
    dialtone    : enabled
    attached    : yes
    PH-state    : F4: Awaiting signal
  Layer 2:
    driver_type : DRVR_D_CHANNEL
}
controller 9 = {
  Layer 1:
    description : HFC-4S PCI ISDN adapter
    type        : passive ISDN (Basic Rate, 2xB)
    channels    : 0x3
    serial      : 0xabd6
    power_save  : on
    dialtone    : enabled
    attached    : yes
    PH-state    : F0: Reset
  Layer 2:
    driver_type : DRVR_D_CHANNEL
}
controller 10 = {
  Layer 1:
    description : HFC-4S PCI ISDN adapter
    type        : passive ISDN (Basic Rate, 2xB)
    channels    : 0x3
    serial      : 0xabd7
    power_save  : on
    dialtone    : enabled
    attached    : yes
    PH-state    : F0: Reset
  Layer 2:
    driver_type : DRVR_D_CHANNEL
}
controller 11 = {
  Layer 1:
    description : HFC-4S PCI ISDN adapter
    type        : passive ISDN (Basic Rate, 2xB)
    channels    : 0x3
    serial      : 0xabd8
    power_save  : on
    dialtone    : enabled
    attached    : yes
    PH-state    : F0: Reset
  Layer 2:
    driver_type : DRVR_D_CHANNEL
}
new-host-3#
i also test by run: capitest -u 8 -o 1357XXXXXX.
main.c: capi_send_listen_request: sending listen request for incoming_calls
main.c: capi_send_listen_request: sending listen request for incoming_calls
main.c: capi_send_listen_request: sending listen request for incoming_calls
dialing out, 1 / 1 ...
main.c: cd_event: disconnected: user busy
i do not know what happen with the card. Could you tell me a right command for isdnconfig for BRI 200P for TE mode? i just want to set all TE mode to test it first.
asterisk can start with capi. cable is ok. i do not know why i can not make calls.
regards,
zhu

Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky at c2i.net> 写道: On Thursday 10 January 2008, lizhong zhu wrote:
> hello, all of friends:
> thanks, Richard Neese. i edit the kernel and add what you gave me and
> recompile kernel, the isdn and capi seems work. i run isdnconfig it show s
> four contralloer. my card is OpenVox B400P. now asterisk can start and show
> : new-host-3*CLI> capi show channels
> CAPI thread [0x0] {
>  Application ID     : 0x00000000
>  Application uptime : 0x00000945 seconds
>
>  Call descriptor statistics:
>     allocation count        : 0x00000000 call descriptors
>     free count              : 0x00000000 call descriptors
>     in memory count         : 0x00000000 call descriptors
>     in use count            : 0x00000000 call descriptors
>     record allocation rate  :     0x0000 calls/second
>     limit allocation rate   :     0x0010 calls/second
>  Currently active calls:
>     channel name, source->destination, call ID, in/out
> }
> Config entry 'ISDN2' {
>  b_channels_curr : 2 call descriptor(s) free
>  b_channels_max  : 2 call descriptor(s) total
> }
> Config entry 'ISDN1' {
>  b_channels_curr : 2 call descriptor(s) free
>  b_channels_max  : 2 call descriptor(s) total
> }
>
> new-host-3*CLI>
> i have no idea for capi.conf for BRI. the LEDs are not blink. i would set
> all 4 ports are in TE mode. anyone can tell me some setting for how to
> start isdn4bsd and as capi.conf ? thanks!
> zhu

Hi,

You set the mode using "isdnconfig". What does "isdnconfig" output? The leds
are currently not supported.

You make make testcalls using "capitest".

--HPS