[Asterisk-bsd] RE: Zaptel

John S. Strock jstrock at batc.edu
Thu May 31 08:18:44 MST 2007

Hi Simpson,

I've tried it both ways, with callerid = asreceived and without, both to no
avail.

I started asterisk as you suggested below and called into the pbx, but did
not see any caller id information in the cli.  Should I be?

Also regarding my last message on how I fixed it the lines, I remembered one
additional item that was causing problems, I had the following set in my
/etc/rc.conf file:

kern_securelevel_enable="YES"

kern_securelevel="1"

And had to disable this to allow the device to load properly, then I
re-enabled it.

Thanks again,

John

  _____