[Asterisk-bsd] upgrade path for 1.2

Keith Otis keith at kaboing.net
Wed Mar 21 19:10:39 MST 2007

There is active work being done to port zaptel and asterisk 1.4.1 to
FreeBSD.

You can go to http://code.google.com/p/asterisk-bsd and get the
asterisk-merge.tar.gz.

Right now you must be running FreeBSD 6.2 and an upto date /usr/ports
tree for this to work.

untar the asterisk-merge.tar.gz anywhere, then as root run make, this
will install the asterisk-merge script in to /usr/loca/bin.

Run /usr/local/bin/asterisk-merge.

This will update the /usr/ports with the latest bits for zaptel,
asterisk-1.4.1, asterisk-addons is currently being worked on.

You can also check out #asterisk-bsd and you might find someone to
help with issues.

--Keith